Saturday, August 1, 2009

Beaches, Sunburns, and Laundry Rooms

Today I went to the beach!

It was super exciting!

We went out into the ocean and swam with the waves and stuff, probably for about an hour.

I then went to the pier and bought a beach towel because I forgot mine at the apartment.

After that, we all went to the promenade and had lunch and then went shopping.

Jasmine and I went to Barnes and Noble and I bought two books: "Filmmaking for Teens" and "Finding LOST".

Then we went to 7-Eleven and I got flowers for my second film! =D YAY.

We got back and did our laundry (which was really confusing).

Now I sit here.

Not much happened today... Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. YAY the beach!!
    And YAY laundry!!
    :P
    Sounds fun.
    The promenade rocks.

    But thank you for that long comment! I've already been looking into many different acting classes. That book I'm reading had a list of really good ones. So, I am planning on figuring out what I'm doing before I get there. Hopefully. Lol =]
    Plus, I AM a professional extra. That should count for something xP

    I LOVE your story about the girl that came in and cussed at you! I Laughed Out Loud!! And I'm at the library... I got stares... Oh well.

    So these films that you're making, will you be bringing them home??

    Well I gotsta go. So I LOOOVVEEE youuuu!!
    XOXOXOXOXO

    Oooo and I found this note I wrote to you in our secret language but I can't find the paper with the alphabet on it so I have NO IDEA what it says... =[

    ReplyDelete