Sunday, August 2, 2009

Filming, Getting Lost, and Exhaustion

Today I woke up a 7:30 am to go to film at the Universal Studios Theme Park.

We got there around 8:45 and began filming around 9:30. We filmed until noon.

The director I was with had an odd plot (which is so weird that I think I'll skip putting it on here), and what seemed like too little shots.

But it's her style, so who am I to judge?

Jasmine and I got separated from the group in the theme park and ended up wandering around aimlessly looking for people for about 2 to 2.5 hours. It was long and exhausting. We didn't have any of our stuff because we had given it to the other people to hold for us. However, we couldn't find them again. So we were very thirsty.

I was a it sick with heat exhaustion, but otherwise we were okay.

We got back to the apartment, had dinner, watched movies, worked on our films, and now we are lazying around waiting for room checks.

My camera is broken, so I can't upload anymore pictures for a while. Which is sad.

Highlights of the day:

  • Seeing an actor in a Teletubbie suit. Priceless.
  • A director dressing up as a clown (with full makeup) because he didn't have an actor to do it. =D
  • Goofing around on set with Becky.
  • Riding the Simpson's Ride at Universal Theme Park.
  • Riding The Mummy ride with Becky. Oh. My. Goodness. CRAZY.
That's about it.

A lot longer update to come because tomorrow I am the director. Get excited. =D

Right now, however, I am very tired (it's been a long day) and I feel like sleeping in water due to my sunburn.

Oh well. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment