Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shooting Day 2, Being Sick, and Sadness

Today, I was a director. However, I had to make it through someone else's shoot first.

Only problem: I was very sick.

I had about every cold symptom there could be.

I staggered through the first shoot, eyes half shut (literally).

I got very hungry, but couldn't eat.

Finally, it was my turn to shoot.

I started off crazily, trying to get everything done properly, but quickly. I had four hours to shoot 30 shots. It was crazy.

We moved through the first half, and still had 2.5 hours left.

We took a break.

I got my actress prepared for the big climactic scene, where she's supposed to cry.

It took a while, but we worked through it and talked about it and she got tears out... bawling, sobbing tears. We hurried through the shots we wanted, then had another break. It was intense.

We finished the shoot, then went back for dinner. I wasn't hungry then, either.

I went to see if my package was there yet. It wasn't.

I came back to the apartment, took a shower, and ate a bagel.

Now I am typing this.

I am going to sleep soon, after we watch a movie: The Prestige (SO GOOD).

So good night! See you all soon.

-Jennifer

P.S. - It's kind of weird, but I've yet to be home sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment