Sunday, August 9, 2009

Magic Mountain and Shot Lists

So, we went to Magic Mountain yesterday.

In all truthfulness, not much happened. We waited 3 hours in line for X2, which was scary, but kind of a let down for 3 hours in line.

We then went to Scream! which was really fun and probably better than X2. Sadness. Hahaha.

Then it was time to go. I am very serious.

We got back, had some dinner, and talked about our movies.

We watched Ed Wood as we worked on our scripts and shot lists.

Then we went to bed.

Today I slept in until 11:00 (1:00pm Wichita time), and it was beautiful.

I have rehearsals with my actors at 2:00 and I'm free the rest of the day.

Today will be devoted to cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, and working on my scripts and shot lists and storyboards.

Yay!

Also, I am sick... I don't know why. But I have a sore throat, the sneezeles, and no voice. Yay.

See everyone soon... camp's nearly over. =[

No comments:

Post a Comment